We had our Annual Church Clam Bake at Crane Beach this year. The past 10 years we have had it at Lake Cochitua
te, but this year we decided to go back to our roots and hold it at Crane Beach. I am so glad that we did. The beach was beautiful and so much fun. Isaac and Owen had a great time running around in the
water and digging in the sand to make their Super Hero hideouts. Jonathan had a good time re-living his glory days by playing flag football with a bunch of the guys that showed up. I have to say it wasn't so much "Flag" as it was "Conquer and Tackle" I am just glad that we didn't have any broken bones this time!! I always love watching Jonathan play sports. He has so much talent, I wish that he had more time to play because he really enjoys the exercise and team work that sports bring. As for me I had a good time just catching up with a few of my
girl friends. I feel like I am always on the go with an agenda, so when I get to just sit and shoot the breeze it is coveted time for me. I also had fun chasing the boys around by the water and throwing them in. They didn't think that
it was very much fun when they hit the cold New England Atlantic Water, but once the shock wore off they would run out and try to get me wet. Isaac solidified his brotherhood with Owen by writing their names in the sand. It is official I have it documented on film for when they get older and want to dis own each other. The food was good, I just wish that I could have had some Lobster. If it weren't for the whole dieing thing I would have gotten one just for me. Oh well, I guess I will have to live vicariously through everyone else. It was such an amazing day spent relaxing with family and friends.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Clam Bake at Crane Beach
Posted by Deborah Clark at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment