Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Day of School

I can't believe that school has once again begun. My babies are off cultivating their minds with letters, numbers and a plethora of significant knowledge that they will need later in their lives.


Isaac is having a great time in first grade his teacher is Mrs. Blanchard. She is very kind and loves her job. We have lucked out with teachers for Isaac, everyone of them has added to his curiosity for learning and have enriched his life. I am grateful to them for loving what they do and giving my little man the encouragement that he needs.

Owen on the other hand is just beginning his educational adventure and is loving it. One of my dear friends runs a little pre-k school on Fridays to teach letters and numbers to children that are getting ready to go to kindergarten. Even though Owen has two years before kindergarten she was nice enough to let him join this year. Ever since I picked him up on Friday afternoon he has been asking me when he gets to go back to Miss Mary's house.

I feel so blessed to have two amazing little boys that love to learn and invent new things. I am truly excited to see what they choose to become. I'll have to keep you posted . . . . Can you tell that we are TRUE Red Sox fans?????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE O-Dawg's Hulk Crock's! That kid cracks me up! I can't believe that Isaac is already in 1st grade! I feel like it was just yesterday when we were out there for Christmas in 2002 and he was only as big as the Reagster. They just grow up too fast!

Well, can't wait to see you for Christmas!

Love, Bek

Sue Clark said...

You do have amazing little boys. I loved talking to them on the phone last night! Fun times with school starting for Owen too! And piano lessons....Can't wait to hear Isaac at the piano!
Love, Nana