Summer is officially over on the campus of HBS and School is in full swing. We had the "Fall Fling" which use to be the BIG FALL PARTY when Kim was around! The boys got their faces painted in very exciting characters, they both got balloon snakes made for them, which were so cute, they even had a tongue sticking out. Both Isaac and Owen stuffed their faces with heavily decorated sugar cookies (I seriously have never seen so much frosting on one cookie before in my life). Jonathan was in heaven when Isaac brought one over for him to eat. We ate our fair share of chicken fingers, pizza, veggies and dip and juice boxes. I got to see some of my friends from last year and catch up a bit in between "mommy I need this, or mommy I need that". We had a fun time. It is great to be back!!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Liven' the Good Life at HBS!
Owen and I went to the Crimson Kids Fall Parade. It is so much fun. Last year both Isaac and Owen were able to go, but since Isaac is now an official full dayer at school. It was a mommy and Owen outing. We got to see old friends from last year and meet new ones. Owen helped me decorate his "Shrek" scooter with green and white streamers and a big green balloon. When we were finished decorating we headed over to the playground and had a good time on the swings, airplane seesaw, slides and everything else that was there. After a while on the playground we heard the melodious sound of the ice cream truck. Owen was so excited he started yelling "Mommy, we get ice cream, we get ice cream!!" at the top of his lungs. Needless to say he alerted all the other children and they ran over to the truck to commandeer there treats. Owen of course chose "Spider Man". I thought it a bit freaky with the white eye balls sicking out which were really gum balls, but he really enjoyed eating it as well as getting it all over his shirt and pants. When the treats were successfully consumed and safely tucked away in the toddler tummies, we paraded our magnificently decorated bikes and scooters all around campus for everyone to see. Owen and I broke rank and headed over to Jonathan's office to see how is day was going and to show him Owen's decorating job. I had a great time hangn' out with my little buddy.
Posted by Deborah Clark at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love the pictures! You keep up pretty darn good on your blog...so it's only fair since you have us on your list of friends that I can add you to mine, right? I'm hoping to post a bit more...we shall see!
The boys look great. It's so crazy Isaac is in 1st grade! It seems like he was just 4 playing at our house...
Oh, I miss all those fun things! I wish I was still there. By the way - I love your new family picture at the top. Your hair looks great!
Post a Comment