Friday, September 26, 2008

Rainy Day Chocolate Chip Cookies!

There is nothing better on a Rainy Day than curling up in a warm quilt with freshly baked Chocolate Chip Cookies. Which is precisely what the boys and I did today. It has been raining like cats and dogs and isn't scheduled to let up until Sunday so we warmed up our home and our hearts with my favorite C.C.C. recipe. If I wasn't so comfortable I would get you the recipe so that you could enjoy the warm goodness too, maybe later. Here's to the warmth and comfort of C.C.C. on a cold rainy day. Yummy, Yummy.

2 comments:

Sue Clark said...

Thanks Deb, Owen, and Isaac for sharing your chocolate chip cozy afternoon! even if it is just pictures! THEY LOOK SO GOOD!

Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious! It has been raining here too. I am loving the fall weather. So cozy!