Jonathan has had his last class as a Student, the next time he steps into a classroom, he will be the PROFESSOR!! It is pretty crazy to think about. I personally soaked in the nostalgia of it. I don't think that Jonathan was quite as excited because he still has his General Exam, Special Fields Exam, Dissertation Proposal, The Dissertation, and Defending still to do. We'll have to take it one day at a time and over celebrate the small accomplishments. I love this picture that Isaac took of Jonathan, he was so relaxed on the hammock just enjoying the peace of the moment, that doesn't happen very often. I still have to ask him what he was thinking about, if you notice he has a bit of a smile . . . . :)
Friday, May 30, 2008
Euphoria!
Posted by Deborah Clark at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Alright,
So I've been checking your blog for like the last three months, and all the sudden there's like five blogs up here. How did I miss them all?
Anyway, Jon looks more relaxed than I think i've seen him since I stayed with you guys out in Boston when I was 16. Way to go you guys, you can do it!!!
Post a Comment