I can't believe that my little boy is no more a little boy. As you c
an tell my boys are obsessed with Super Hero's. Isaac wanted a Power Ranger Birthday Party, so that is what he got. We had 17 wild and crazy boys running all over for 2 hours fighting off the evil of the world and saving everything around them including themselves. It was quite comical and a lot of fun. I made balloon swords, super dogs and a number of other configurations that I am not sure what exactly they were.
an tell my boys are obsessed with Super Hero's. Isaac wanted a Power Ranger Birthday Party, so that is what he got. We had 17 wild and crazy boys running all over for 2 hours fighting off the evil of the world and saving everything around them including themselves. It was quite comical and a lot of fun. I made balloon swords, super dogs and a number of other configurations that I am not sure what exactly they were. Jonathan made up a few games for them to play. He had them play the qu
iet game, it actually worked for about 15 minutes. Kids crack me up, they are so funny. After the games and fun we sang "Happy Birthday" and had cake. The cake was really good, it was chocolate cake with strawberry moose in the middle. I wouldn't mind having a piece right now. The most important part though is that Isaac had a great birthday with his family and friends.
iet game, it actually worked for about 15 minutes. Kids crack me up, they are so funny. After the games and fun we sang "Happy Birthday" and had cake. The cake was really good, it was chocolate cake with strawberry moose in the middle. I wouldn't mind having a piece right now. The most important part though is that Isaac had a great birthday with his family and friends.



1 comments:
So many parties! Looks like you had a great time. I am sure Isaac was especially pleased with his party because you always rock at puting them together.
Post a Comment