This one goes out to the one I love. The most amazing husband and father that I will ever know. Jonathan and I were recently having a conversation and I asked him what he has sacrificed for me and the boys. He thought for a while and then said that he guessed that he hadn't sacrificed much for us. Since then I have been thinking about our conversation and ALL of the things that he has sacrificed. Here are a few of them. Every day for the past eleven years he has sacrificed his time and energies by working towards his Ph.D. so that we can have a better life. He sacrifices his time and talents by serving in our church and teaching the boys that it is better to give than receive. Every day when he gets home from school no matter how tired he is, he will wrestle, play baseball, super hero's and many other games with the boys. He takes on extra work so that we can have a little extra money to enjoy a little family fun. He has always made sure that we are taken care of before his needs are met. Jonathan is the most wonderful person that I will ever know. He is kind, generous, funny, full of integrity, compassionate, extremely talented, an amazing father and the list goes on and on. I am grateful to have him in my life. He is always anchored and steadfast in the gospel. He has this calmness that radiates to whom ever he is around. When ever I am in his arms all of my cares melt away and I know that I am safe and nothing can hurt me while he is there. The boys adore him as their father and can't wait to grow up and "be just like their daddy". We are grateful that he is ALL ours. We love you babe.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
Posted by Deborah Clark at 11:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment