.jpg)
Halloween was quite the party time and sugar high for us. Owen went as "Mr. Incredible" and Isaac was non
.JPG)
other than "Spider Man". They were the two cutest "Super Hero's" that I have ever seen. Everywhere we went people kept stopping us so they could look at and talk with them. It was incredibly funny because in Isaac and Owen's minds they were "Mr. Incredible" and "Spider Man". They were ready to defend any passer by that needed their assistance. What a couple of crack-up's. We started out our festivities on Friday night with our Church Halloween Party which was full of food, fun games and an amazing amount of sugar
.JPG)
; way too much sugar if you ask me. The next night on Saturday we had the Crimson Kids Halloween Party on the HBS Campus, which was also a lot of fun. We had pizza and spooky punch as well as a fishing pond and "Party Pictures". After the party we headed out to the SFP Garage and "Trunk or Treated" which was a good time, more sugar, but it was fun to see all of the kids excited to show off their c
.jpg)
ostumes for a little treat. Then came the actual day of Halloween. The boys and I hopped onto the bus and then the "T" and made our way down to Charles Street. Jonathan met us and we headed up Beacon Hill to do some ghoulish hunting for candy on our way we ran into "Dash's" parents, so we took a family picture and then we we
.JPG)
re all on our way. The houses were all decorated really well, it was fun to see how much effort they put into the Holiday. The best part for Jonathan and I was after walking up and down about 5 different streets the boys buckets were full and it only took about 45 minutes. We were hungry for real food by then, so we walked around the corner and found some pizza and grinders, as Rachel Ray would say "delish". The night ended for Owen on the bus ride home, the poor little tike was so tired that he fell asleep in his stroller, but Isaac got to go with Jonathan over to our friends the Anderson's house for some fresh donuts. It was a long, but fun Holiday! We hope you had a frightening one as well.
3 comments:
I'm bummed that we never met up in Beacon Hill. I called you once but you didn't answer. Oh well. We found a bunch of others from the Girls Night crowd and had a good time.
What a bunch of adorable little super hero's!! I bet you just had a blast! I can't wait til I get to dress my little babies up and experience the Halloween season through their eyes. So cute!
Jon I can't tell what your costume is...can you explain it please.
Post a Comment