
Isaac and I went on a Duck Tour date. We had a good time driving and quacking around the city of Boston. Our
.JPG)
driver was full of a bunch of useless information and some useful information, he was pretty funny though. Isaac was very patient while we were driving in the city because he REALLY wanted to drive on the water. After the city tour we made our way to the water. Our vehicle turned into an amphibian boat. We toured around the bay
.JPG)
and saw some sites from the water and then Isaac's day got pretty exciting. He got to drive the boat/truck and had a great time doing it. He did a great job keeping us a float. After the tour we had lunch at the Science Museum cafeteria. I was a great day with one of my favorite boys!
1 comments:
I love your new bangs!! They look great on you! So summery.
Love, Bek
Post a Comment