I know, I know, I have been a bad blogger this last little while. Shame on me. July was a crazy month, it was one of those months that so much went on that it feels like a year and a half ago that it all happened.
The month started out wild and crazy. The 4th of July weekend was jam packed with tons and I
mean tons of events for us. In addition to the trip down to the Charles's River, with some of our good friends from HBS, for the famous "Boston Pops" music and fire works celebration and our annual drive down to Pawtucket, RI for our "Paw Sox" game and fire works, we had Jonathan's family and Rebekah's (J's sister-in-law) family in town for little Rachel's baby blessing. which was a lot of fun to see everyone. In addition to all of that family I also had a long lost Aunt which I must refer to as "My FAVORITE" Aunt or she will cut me out of her will, drive up from CT with two of my cousins and their family that I haven't seen in 15 years or never met before. Like I said it was a whirl wind of a weekend.
Later in the month Jonathan and I took the boys up to Tangle Wood to watch th
e John Williams concert. I had been wanting to go to this for the last 3 years so I was happy that we got to go this year. It was great to hear all of the music from our childhood movies like E.T., Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Jaws etc. etc. The big focus was on Indiana Jones because of the movie that came out this year, which I have yet to see. Steven Spielberg even showed up to do some readings and put his spin on things. The night was very entertaining and I hope that we get to do it again next year. Now on to August!
e John Williams concert. I had been wanting to go to this for the last 3 years so I was happy that we got to go this year. It was great to hear all of the music from our childhood movies like E.T., Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Jaws etc. etc. The big focus was on Indiana Jones because of the movie that came out this year, which I have yet to see. Steven Spielberg even showed up to do some readings and put his spin on things. The night was very entertaining and I hope that we get to do it again next year. Now on to August!



0 comments:
Post a Comment